Tansen, Palpa , Palpa
(0 out of 0) | 0+ consults
By working for various multi-cultural, multi-faceted, multi-dimensional, national and international organisations for more than twenty years in the capital city of Nepal, Mr Subedi has acquired enthusiasm, experience, interest, knowledge and skills in advocacy and litigation on the issues relating to:
No award found.
No image added in Visa Process for INGOs.
No videos found.
1) Organisation → SWC → MoWCSW → MoHA (Security Clearance) → MOWCSC → DoLOS (Letter for work permit)
2) Organisation → DoL Request for Work Permit along with MoHA Clearance and letter of MOWCSW
3) DoL→ file forward to DoL(Zonal Labour Office) for Office inspection
4) DoL (Zonal Labour Office) – Office inspection report(a form requires to be filled in) → DoL
5) Organisation (applicant) → DoL for interview
6) DoL → MoWCSC → DoI/ (for visa stamping)
7) Applicant → Dept of Immigration (Online application) and personal visit
It has become a lengthy process. Therefore plenty of time (about 12 weeks) required for the process.
SWC directives shared with INGO also mentioned that the decision on visa/work permit is given within 90 day of submission.
You are welcome to visit my website https://www.shitalsubedi.org.np/ for further information.