New Company Registration
New company registration in Nepal
Process For Company Registration.
- First step is to Reserve company name at the Office of the Company Register (OCR)
- Then all the Copies of your documents should be submitted at OCR.
- OCR will take some time to examine the submitted documents.
- After successfully examining the documents, OCR will Issue the Company Registeration Certificate.
- Final step is to Register Tax Certificate (PAN/VAT) at Inland Revenue Office.
Below are the Government fees charged for company Registration.
|Amount of Authorized Capital||Registration Fees (Rs.)|
|1,00,001 to 5,00,000||4,500|
|5,00,001 to 25,00,000||9,500|
|25,00,001 to 1,00,00,000||16,000|
|1,00,00,001 to 2,00,00,000||19,000|
|2,00,00,001 to 3,00,00,000||22,000|
|3,00,00,001 to 4,00,00,000||25,000|
|4,00,00,001 to 5,00,00,000||28,000|
|5,00,00,001 to 6,00,00,000||31,000|
|6,00,00,001 to 7,00,00,000||34,000|
|7,00,00,001 to 8,00,00,000||37,000|
|8,00,00,001 to 9,00,00,000||40,000|
|9,00,00,001 to 10,00,00,000||43,000|
|10,00,00,000||per 100000-> Rs.30|
|Amount of Authorized Capital||Registration Fee (Rs.)|
|Up to 1,00,00,000||15,000|
|1,00,00,001 to 10,00,00,000||40,000|
|10,00,00,001 to 20,00,00,000||70,000|
|20,00,00,001 to 30,00,00,000||1,00,000|
|30,00,00,001 to 40,00,00,000||1,30,000|
|40,00,00,001 to 50,00,00,000||1,60,000|
|Above 50,00,00,000||3000 for each 1,00,000|
NOTE: All the process for Company Registration will be done by Nepal Lawyer Services.
- Registration Service with local authority
- PAN Certificate
What's Not Included
- Government Fees for Authorized Capital
You May Also Want To Know
What are the documents required for registration ?
a) Photocopies of National Identity, passport or residence card.
b) Certificate of residence.
c) Certificate of nationality.
d) Certificate of singleness and marital status affidavit.
e) Updated birth certificate issued by the Civil Registry of the place of birth.
f) Signature of two witnesses.
- Another comes here